Friday, July 9, 2010

Well CJ's due date has come and gone with no word from the little guy. My family got here on his due date, the 5th, and have been patiently hanging around hoping he makes an appearance. At my last appointment, on the 6th, I was effaced but not dilated enough that she could even scrape the membranes. Since I was 20 days late, I'm guessing this runs in the family. Luckily, the US Army is on my side for once. They won't let me go more than 2 weeks late. So next Tuesday, if CJ hasn't come yet, I'll be induced. I hope he comes before then because my family is leaving on Monday. It would suck for them to have driven all the way to Kentucky from Colorado and not get to see him. Oh well. That's all the news for now. Hopefully soon this blog will get really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment